The Greatest Idea Ever! The Greatest Idea Ever!

TRUE FILM MAKING AT IT'S BEST!

Not only was it entertaining and well paced, the humor was actually funny. Kept me wanting to see more and it's filled with awesomeness! Nice animation, voice acting and music, and heck it was even educational to some extent.

The warning was a good touch and the two characters reminded me of Dexter and Mandark from Dexter's Lab, my favorite cartoon show ever.

MK vs DCU MK vs DCU

Good work, I'm impressed!

Can't blame you for the pixelated sprites, fair enough. But the start was slow and lame, those pillars stayed there forever. I see what you tried to do with the field of depth and that, but it didn't work for me, you need to learn how to do it properly.

But aside from all that, good animation and music. You've done a good job on sprite editing as well, SubZee Vs Batty was AWESOME! Interesting use of powers and you balanced them really well.

It was really entertaining, I actually want to play the game after watching this (I didn't want to hear anything about it prior to this)!

Alfred's Playhouse Pt. 2 Alfred's Playhouse Pt. 2

That Was Really Good!

Successful films managed to evoke emotions from the viewers and for this film, someone needs to have no soul not to feel anything! I laughed, i cringed in pain, worried and got scared, got confused and even got excited... DAMN. That was probably the craziest emotional ride I've ever had on NewGrounds!

Nuff said!

The Rain Cycle The Rain Cycle

I Gave It A 5, Belive It!

Needs more animation (either tween or frame), needs a bit of lip open/closing (not necessarily syncing) and maybe some more angles to make it perfect.

Apart from that, you had a good story, narrated it in an interesting way... and it kept me wanting to see more. Done a good job with the pacing and the art was simple, but still looked cool. Plus you'd learn something from watching it.

Great Flash, 8/10 since I'm sure a little tweaking could have improved it but 5/5 so that everyone can see this. Keep it up!

Anicopters: Armageddon Anicopters: Armageddon

Where Have You Been All My Life?

I kept waiting for the Ant to say "I can communicate with bats!" one more time after the bats killed Rex.

Really funny, full of gags and stupid-in-a-good-way-jokes that don't stop entertaining. I was laughing throughout. At one point I think I was about to order the food from the Japanese company (forgot name).

Animation was kinda simple... but it wasn't an issue. The audio was awesome and well recorded and the actors were just hilarious. I mean Rex, sounds funny!

Keep it up, awesome Flash... 5/5, 10/10!

The Creation of High Art The Creation of High Art

Hell Yeah!

Rarely do you get to see and educational piece in NG... and I'm glad to say that when they do, they are pretty awesome. (5/5)

I gave you an 8 though, because I didn't like the change in brush/lines in the Flash... it kinda drew away from the experience for me. (There's me telling you what you should think!)

Apart from that it was perfect, nice music... the Narrator's voice was perfect... it just worked and the kid didn't speak which kinda made it easier to put yourself in his shoes.

But still, good overall experience. "Games are ART", "Flash is ART" that's what I think.

Brawl is here! Brawl is here!

WARNING: This Flash Is Really Good!

"You know after reading that warning I was really scared to play the flash, but dude don't be so hard on yourself!"

No seriously, there wasn't a lot animated, but you managed to tell a story in an interesting way. You kept the story moving with little hints about what 'generic anime kid' was going to do and it wasn't boring. And some of the tweening wasn't noticeable because you didn't have tweened body parts, so keep that in mind next time.

Music was awesome. No 'PERFECT' lip-sync but NO that's not the focus of the flash... which was all about BRAWL, you even had a 'Buy Now' option at the end, nice touch.

You displayed a good skill in film making... by stretching some scenes (as shopkeeper hands out BRAWL and kid stretches hand) you added some tension which quickly turned into a joke with Steve's face appearing out of no where.

This and a million other reasons, including killing the character at the end makes me give you a 9/10! Shows how passion drives good work!

Metal Gear Awesome 2 Metal Gear Awesome 2

IT DUZ NOT GET BETTER THAN THIS!

Awesome entertainment.... funnier, longer and better than the first!

Sequels usually, suck but you nailed it. Really, I mean the animation was amazing, it shows that Awesome is a quality piece.

Sound and voice acting was cool. It maintained the pacing that makes Awesome awesome. But at the same time, everything made a bit more sense, since the scenes were longer resulting in funnier story telling.

Needless to say, this is a great Flash, Big Fan!

End of the Row End of the Row

Impressive

I liked it cuz you didn't use any words except for some distinctive bits that needed it, but the whole thing was so cool to watch!

Wicked sounds, sick animation... you nailed it!

Acid Rain: A Documentary Acid Rain: A Documentary

I voted 4, we need something educational for once!

I thought your whole idea was good.

Nice art style, good explanations. The chemistry touch was interesting cuz I never really bothered to learn what causes acidity in rain, even tho i have an interest in science.

It'd be better if you had voice over, you see reading aint all that... I mean the majority of the people you want to reach with your message never read about this type of thing in the first place... I know language is a berrier but what the heck!

Also the font for the text that you have to read needs to be clean so people can read it easily!

Anyways, it was a good job and I hope it doesn't get blammed, more people need to see this!